Welcome to the Tabernacle of David Restored!
Our statement of faith is as follows:
- Yeshua is the Creator of all that exists.
- He is everything Isaiah 9:6 says:
- Isa 9:6 For to us a child is born. To us a son is given; and the government will be on his shoulders. His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
- Yeshua walked with Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden and gave His nation, Israel, access to Himself and all the laws of citizenship in His Kingdom, Israel, at Mount Sinai.
- He is God. He was God before the world was created by Him and He is God that walked in human flesh and who died so His precious blood could wash away our sins on the cross. It was Yeshua’s Father who raised Him from the dead and Yeshua now sits once again at the right hand of His Father.
- As important as Yeshua being God, He is Israel’s only rightful King. No one else will ever sit on His throne again!
We are a Fellowship of Kingdom foundation believers follow Yeshua’s Law of Moses and His explanations of how to keep the Law of Moses in the Covenant that He restored.
We put our King and His Israel, Biblical Israel, above everything. He said:
- Matthew 6:33 But seek first God’s Kingdom, and his righteousness; and all these things will be given to you as well.
His Holy Spirit fills us with the power to do exactly as He says in the Law of Moses and in every word spoken by Yeshua in the restored Covenant.
That is what we teach: Seek first the Kingdom and our Father’s righteousness.
Biblical Israel, the nation of 12 tribes, is the foundation of the coming new world order. The new world order has a name: The Order of Melchizedek or the Order of My King of Righteousness.
Biblical Israel should not be confused with the modern UN-created state of Israel. The former was created by YHVH Elohim before the foundation of the world and was predestined to serve our sovereign King, YHVH.
YHVH Elohim did not create a religion. Man turned to religion for spiritual fulfillment but Biblical Israel is a nation with law-abiding citizens who obtain their purpose and meaning of life from serving others. By serving others, we serve the King, YHVH.
Our Elohim created the world and He reigns as YHVH. His earthly name is Yeshua. He is our YHVH (King) Elohim (God). There is no other. This does not mean there are not other beings posing as ‘gods’. It simply means they are only gods in the minds of religious people.
Judaism, Christianity and Islam all serve other ‘gods’ in the name of YHVH Elohim. These religions seek to join themselves to YHVH Elohim their own way. Biblical Israel, however, is the nation already joined to YHVH Elohim and her Israelite citizens join themselves to Biblical Israel and YHVH Elohim His way.
Tabernacle of David Restored Fellowship is learning how to be citizens of Biblical Israel, not religious adherents; citizens, not initiates of mystery religions. Biblical Israel’s King and His laws are straightforward and easy. Yeshua’s Word is open for all to understand. It applies to everyone equally – no one is left out. His Kingdom is based on equal justice. It is from the standpoint of justice where we begin to have understanding.
Join with us online for fellowship and teachings every Shabbat and Tuesdays. Email Kimberly Rogers-Brown for details on how to connect with us!